Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

childcare in brixton/tulse hill/streatham area needed urgently - please help!

(5 Posts)
ellpea Tue 26-Aug-08 14:45:51

Hi

We live in Brixton Hill and have been sending our 17 months old boy to a workplace nursery in Holborn for three days a week. We've just discovered the nursery is closing within a month with no notice - because of a huge financial cock-up. We urgently need to find alternative childcare - for Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Any recommendations of nurseries, or childminders with immediate vacancies? thanks in advance.

MadBadandDangeroustoKnow Tue 26-Aug-08 18:07:36

We used Just Learning on Horseferry Road. It was newly-opened and so rather empty - there were only a couple of children of my daughter's age but she was very happy there. It's probably not close enough to Holborn, though.

anyoneoutthere Tue 26-Aug-08 18:48:14

Hi

I am a nanny who could be interested. Please email me on croydonnanny@yahoo.com

bossykate Tue 26-Aug-08 18:53:08

hello

we live in brixton hill and have been using elm park nursery in sw4 for the last 7 yrs. dd has just left (sob). it is not on the doorstep but manageable - a 5/10 min drive or accessible on the 45 bus. have no idea if they will have any vacancies but you could always try.

good luck.

ellpea Thu 28-Aug-08 14:18:17

Thanks to all - suggestions are v welcome.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now