Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Policies, new cm alert!

(10 Posts)
SillyMillysMummy Fri 22-Aug-08 17:21:42

A lovely lady very kindly sent me a load of policies to give me a good start around 3/4 months ago, i saved them in a safe place and now i cant find them blush can anyone help? I have now actually sent my regustration paperwork so will be getting the reg visit very soon me thinks.

ta in advance

botherednanny Fri 22-Aug-08 18:40:25

I'm not a CM but I'm a nanny doing my NVQ in Child Care, Learning & Development so I've had to find policies to adapt. Someone recommended the Bromley Childminer page I think its called? Hopefully someone more knowledgable will correct me on the exact name but maybe google it and it should come up? They have templates of pretty much every policy.

HTH x

southernbelle77 Fri 22-Aug-08 19:12:58

Yes, Bromley childminding association website is very good and they have a good list of policies on there!

LunaFairy Sat 23-Aug-08 08:17:05

Yes its the BCMA. I use this website all the time. Lot's of EYFS stuff on there too.

Shoshe Sat 23-Aug-08 08:23:24

Was it me that sent them SMM, (I have sent them out to alot of new CM's) if so I can resend them.

SillyMillysMummy Sat 23-Aug-08 08:32:20

lol thanks girls, shoshe, could have been blush if you are sure you dont mind, the more the better imo

annamarierichardson at yahoo dot co dot uk

SillyMillysMummy Sat 23-Aug-08 08:34:32

just had a look at the bromley cm site, looks fab, tried to open the policies though and it wont let me, says not a valid win32 file??? anyone know what i am doing wrong?

Shoshe Sat 23-Aug-08 13:19:15

SMM, have sent a copy of all mine to you.

SillyMillysMummy Sat 23-Aug-08 17:00:24

thanks loads shoshe

have worked out how to open bromleys ones too, there are over 90 shock lordy, do people really give parents/prospective parents a copy of all of them?

LunaFairy Sun 24-Aug-08 19:56:01

Only the ones that are mandatory and needed for your setting. They are a good starting point.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now