Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

weekend maternity nurse available east midlands

(1 Post)
lindseyfox Fri 15-Aug-08 11:55:13

Have you just had a new baby/babies and need help over the weekend with routine and need advice on care of your newborn/s?

or do you just need a well earned rest?

can be sole charge for some of the time if you want to get out and about without the baby/ies.

I am a qualified paediatric nurse with nursing, nanny, night nanny, maternity nanny, babysitting, proxy parent(24hr care)experience. I have experience of children 0-16yrs including newborns, prem babies, twins and triplets and children with special needs.

I have training in paediatric life support, behaviour management, child protection and bedwetting amoungst others.

I have a recent crb check (police check), excellent checkable references, am a non-smoker and car driver.

I will travel upto an hr away, travelling is charged at £10 an hr.

I am available from friday night 7.30pm til sunday 7.30pm at a cost of £450 for singles, £550 for twins and £600 for triplets.

one off bookings or block bookings welcome.

Would make a great gift for any new parents

Please email me for my cv and more details
lindseyfoxuk@yahoo.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now