Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny available Asap Daily or Can Live In (if for a few days) also Proxy Parents service

(2 Posts)
Nannyshh Thu 14-Aug-08 14:41:13

My name is Lyndsey and I am 24 years old (25 in Nov). I live in Kettering, Northants and have done all my life. I am a non smoker, I have a up to date first aid certificate, A full enhanced CRB, I also have a certificate in Child Protection and I am a fully qualified nursery nurse with the DCE qualification CACHE Level 3 (Diploma in Childcare Education).

www.freewebs.com/nannyinkettering

As for my working childcare experiance,altogether I have 8 years experiance.

I have currently been nannying for a lovely family since feb 2008 looking after one little girl as sole charge, she was 7 months old when I started and is now 1 year old. I am sad to say that is has now come to an end.

My Childcare Aim

My aim is to provide a safe and caring environment for your child, I will encourage your child to learn for themselves and be able to make their own choices and decisions. I will work closely with you to gain knowledge of your child and their experiences. I acknowledge that you the parents are the primary educators of your child and I aim to provide the best possible care for your child.
Whilst your child is in my care they will participate in lots of different activities such as role play, dress up, crafts, stories, dancing, cooking, and lots more!

I would also like to make regular outings to the library, pet shop, park, and the local toddler groups a couple of times a week to give your child the experience of interacting with a large group of children which will benefit them for when they start school.

I am looking for full time or part time employment. In my local area or I am willing to travel!

Perm or Temp

I can be a daily nanny or I am very willing to live in if the job requires me just for a few days.

I also offer a service of "Proxy Parent"
So if you are called away on business, need some time to yourself, a child free holiday or for various other reasons, I can come into your home, care for the children and see that the household runs smoothly during your absence, be it a weekend , a week or longer.
Please see my web site www.freewebs.com/nannyinkettering

Thank you for reading!
Kind Regards
Lyndsey

Nannyshh Fri 15-Aug-08 12:10:18

I have just updated my website to include Babysitting and night nannying!

xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now