Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Sunny (for a while!) Thursday staffroom!

(10 Posts)
eleanorsmum Thu 14-Aug-08 07:57:14

well its sunny here at the mo, am going to put my washing out so now it'll rain! sorry!

hoping to go swimming today with dd and mindee and some friends. dd went to day camp yesterday with a friend, really enjoyed herself and gave me quality time with mindee. lovely day all round.

have a good day all.

mumlove Thu 14-Aug-08 08:12:17

Morning, It's also sunny here smile .

We are going to the park to meet up with some of the others that go to the toddler group.

tulip31 Thu 14-Aug-08 08:31:54

Morning,

Still sunny here, so am going to try and go fruit picking!

SammyK Thu 14-Aug-08 08:37:44

Puring it down here! sad

We will be indoors all day if it doesn't ease up. hmm

BradfordMum Thu 14-Aug-08 08:38:57

It's pouring down here :-(
Got 2 x 2 yr old boys here today, so got the dining room full of brio trains!
Still no word on the 2 prospective mindies - aren't some parents time wasters?!

Sally x

PinkChick Thu 14-Aug-08 08:41:25

cloudy but no rain, promised to meet old mindee/coming back in sept mindee in aprk with mum today, so will don wellies and rain coats if needs be, we were in yesterday due to wether and me feeling il, cant stay in another day!smile

vInTaGeVioLeT Thu 14-Aug-08 12:02:16

day off - sunny but cloudy and a bit rainy hmm
my friend may come over with his dd but hasn't confirmed so i'm just waiting around . . . . i hate waiting {bnot that i was going anywhere grin}

SammyK Thu 14-Aug-08 13:49:12

It has brightened up here now. smile

We braved the rain this morning and went to team read at the library.

southernbelle77 Thu 14-Aug-08 14:45:10

We went out and got absolutely drenched. And I mean dripping wet totally soaked through! It would have been great if it hadn't rained but as it was we ended up trying to run back to the car (me with 4 under 5's and friend who had 5 kids with her) up stream as the road had turned into a river! What an event!

Now home but all routines out the window so sleeps are a bit hap hazard, but it's been 'fun'

mumlove Thu 14-Aug-08 19:30:05

Evening.
It is still lovely and sunny here and they also give the same for tomorrow but will wait and see!
6.45am start in the morning so I had better have a quick tidy around before sitting down to watch a little tv.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now