Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Hump Day Staff Room

(15 Posts)
PinkChick Wed 13-Aug-08 09:15:31

Hi allsmile..still waiting for 3 to arrive!!!! Due 6.30AM!!!!, 8.15 and 8.30!? all diff families?

SammyK, did you get my email last night???i sent them last week and again last night chick?, hope you got them and hope visit goes well??.xx

jillyj Wed 13-Aug-08 09:26:54

its a bit chilly here. dont know what to do about legoland tomorrow, have got another option now,to do london aquarium.

jillyj Wed 13-Aug-08 09:29:00

pc thats awful. why dont you ring them all.

PinkChick Wed 13-Aug-08 10:33:28

two of them have arrived, the one who was due at 6.30 this morning, is still not here!, mum sent a text saying someone will drop mindee of later as she didnt sleep well!..we were due at play session at 10am!!!!..hav no idea who is dropping her off, dont know anyone other than parents, so no numbers, mum not answering phone or text messages and we planned to go out at 11.30 to park!..cant do any more can i!?..and its not fair to keep 3 other children in all day waiting, so we're going to ahev to go!

BoysAreLikeDogs Wed 13-Aug-08 11:35:44

Hope you went, PC

Jilly, don't let the weather put you off, take spares plus wet gear smile you'll be fine.

Both mindees are asleep, we went out for a wet walk first thing - off out again after lunchtime.

Have a good day all

PinkChick Wed 13-Aug-08 12:18:00

urgh, i feel so ill??..came over feeling sick about houra go, was sick and stomache really aching, no more sick, just feel it and feel very light headed??

mindee turned up at 11, started pouring down shortly after and then this!
baby (well 18 month old) asleep now, mindee's just having lunch then playing with play doh or watching dvd..really feel bad!???

SammyK Wed 13-Aug-08 12:41:31

Aaw PC hope you feel better soon. Sounds daft but have you stopped for yourself today? Eaten real food / sat and had a drink? I only ask as if I have a hectic morning I feel like this. Get them engrossed in something restful and chilld for ten minutes. smile Hope you feel better soon.

I didn't get attachments last time but got the new ones you sent thanks so much.

I have a new family coming at two yone must keep everything crossed for me! grin

Jilly - don't trust the weather - take those little macs you will have fun. Save aquarium for winter!

Boys - I took my boy mindees out for a wet walk yesterday and thought of you! grin

iMum Wed 13-Aug-08 12:45:59

my 2 were due at 9.30, at 10 I texted the mum, at 11 i get the reply that shed forgotten to tell me that the dad fancied a day at home with them today.
I only spoke to her yesterday to confirm today!
We had planned a trip to the cinema today as I only had older one in today-flaming good job i didnt pre book the tickets!

PinkChick Wed 13-Aug-08 13:15:24

Hi SammyK glad you got them, fingers crossed for you chicksmile..still feeling rotton, got baby asleep and dd plus 2 older mindees now watching a dvd, thenhave set up all the play doh with shapes etc.

Just got up to date with diaries and am printing off a few pics to put in them.

Yeah i did have a bit of breakfast this morn about 7, dont actually feel hungry, so am just drinking plenty of water..actually feel exhausted and it came on so fasthmm?, HOE its NOT a bug!?sad

jillyj Wed 13-Aug-08 13:20:00

cant you get children picked up, its awful working when you being sick etc.

think we will do legoland, dont think it will rain alot.

trying to get all these policies (stupid amount) all finished and permision letters. god knows what ofsted will find for us to do next.

PinkChick Wed 13-Aug-08 13:22:25

you know what its like, i dont like to let people downhmm..mindee only arrived at 11am(supposed to be here 6.30am) and is here till 8pm tonight..been up since 6am expecting her so not looking forward to late finsih todaysad..besides i cant get intouch with mum anyway!?
just got 3 today, one leaves at 4, one 5.15 and last at 8, dp in at 5.30ish so will help me amuse them if im still feeling like thissmile

southernbelle77 Wed 13-Aug-08 14:43:37

Hi all! Horrible weather so we have stayed in as have 4 under 5's and one is new mindee so still settling in! Also had a friend here with her 2 so it's been a house full. They have no gone and baby mindee sleeping. Other currently relaxing watching a bit of tv as all tired after having so much fun this morning! I'm knackered tho!!

PC, can't believe they didn't turn up til 11am. I would have gone out I think. Sorry your not feeling well either, that's not good. I hope they are behaving for you.

Hi everyone else too

SammyK Wed 13-Aug-08 14:59:59

My meeting went well. Mum was lovely and has paid a deposit to hold the place. smile smile

Only thing is I had put on the contracts 9.30 and mum now wants to do handover at school at 9. I only used photocopied contracts though so I could maybe review them a few weeks in if things going well? I should have re written them I know but was caught off guard and went all people pleasing. hmm

BoysAreLikeDogs Wed 13-Aug-08 17:56:15

Sammy - grin

Hope you feel better PC

Jilly - enjoy Legoland

SB - hope you had a good afternoon

IMum - it's a pest when your planning goes up the swanney.

Right, off to have a look at the rest of MN, catch you all again

smile

PinkChick Wed 13-Aug-08 20:27:29

Brill SammyKgrin..will get it posted to you tomorrow smile.x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now