Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Do I need a downstairs loo?

(4 Posts)
littleoldme Wed 13-Aug-08 09:10:57

I', in the process of researching about becoming a CMer. I'm currrently a teacher and I'm familiar with the ways of OFSTED. What view will they take of me only having a loo upstairs.I know it seems like a minor thing but I know what they can be like.

hennipenni Wed 13-Aug-08 09:13:59

That won't be a problem, I only have an upstairs loo and didn't have any problems with ofsted - you will be fine.

KIOOSES Wed 13-Aug-08 17:35:31

i also only have upstairs loo so will be fine as with every thing ofsted you just have to show how you keep the children safe.

dinkyboysmum Mon 18-Aug-08 19:52:07

littleoldme i'm a teacher too and am considering CM as an option now i have ds 1 (12 months). i went back to work full time, but, having just spent the sumemr hols with him, i'm now dreading the idea of going back. i'm thinking about giving in my notice when i go back & starting up as a CM. am a bit lost as to how to do it though...can you offer me any advice??
(ps i have a downstairs loo!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now