Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

a glimmer of hope

(4 Posts)
busymum1 Tue 12-Aug-08 19:22:01

just want to let you know that after a lull of nine months I am now inundated with childcare requests, so much so I have had to apply for a variation to accept 2 under 1's included in 4 under 5's I know things could still potentially go wrong but have been granted variation by ofsted! As of next week will have 1 - 8mth old 1 - 11mth old ds - 2yr old mindee - 2yr old part timer and ds - 6 mindee - 6 mindee - 8 so all of you gettin down with lack of numbers there is light at the end of the tunnel

imananny Tue 12-Aug-08 19:45:24

excellent news!!! long may it last

KatyMac Tue 12-Aug-08 20:33:28

Congratulations & Good Luck

LoveMyGirls Thu 14-Aug-08 08:00:05

Fab news!! So good when you finally get there isn't it!

I've been doing this 2 and a half years now and though things are bad at the moment I've sorted things for october and I'll be full for both age groups for the first time since i started, I'll be busy but I feel like I've finally made it! (now if i could just get paid by the family taht are leaving I'd be ecstatic instead of grinding my teeth in my sleep due to stress!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now