Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Available Male Au Pair

(1 Post)
aupair Sat 09-Aug-08 23:39:40

Hello,

My name is Cemal. I am a 23 year old Male from Turkiye(But I am in UK now.) I live with my family in Bursa. It is a nice place to live. There are 4 members in my family. My father is retired. My mother is a housewife. My sister is 19 years old and she is getting ready for the university exam.

I graduated from a high school where intensive English education is given. My grammar is good. Now I am studying Management at Open University. I have attended a computing course. I have got a computer operating certificate. English language is very important for my future career. I have decided to go to England as an au pair. I will have chance of practising my English while helping you with children and housework. I also will be able to experience different cultures and know more about your country.

I have decided to be an au pair as I have been dealing with children for a long time. I love to spend time with children.We live in the same block of flats as our relatives. I can say I have a very large family. I always have chance to spend time with my cousins and relatives' children aged between 2 and 12. I am their big brother and friend We play games. I read stories for them. I help the homework of those who go to school. I feel very happy to contribute their school success. In summers we go to fun fairs and swimming. I teach them how to swim.

I am also looking after our family friend's son aged 7. He is a very active boy. His parents say thank you because I can keep him busy. I also prepare food for him, help his dressing, sleeping etc. We do activities and play games. I read books for him.

In my free time I like reading. I am an active and sporty person.I like animals so much. I also like swimming, playing volleyball, basketball and cycling. I sometimes collect the children and we play these games. I am good at computers and. I do not smoke. I always help my mother with the housework. I always tidy my room.

I have completed my military service. I am a well-organized, responsible, reliable, hardworking and trustworthy person with the ability to adapt well to new situations.

I have an au pair visa and I can start as soon as possible if you want.

If you accept me as your au pair in your family, you will never get dissappointed because I am sure that I will be a happy and successful au pair. I will be glad to help the family with house works and spend my free time in near language courses. I am looking forward to meeting your family soon.

King Regards
Cemal DIKICI

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now