Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CHILDMINDER URGENTLY REQUIRED BRENTFORD/EALING AREA

(1 Post)
jackira Thu 07-Aug-08 22:34:02

Child minder required for 2 children,my son is 8 and my daughter is 5. Living in Brentford but the children go to the grange primary school in Ealing. Yes a total nightmare but it's the only school i could get them into. Would need to be able to have the children monday to friday, to be able to drop them to school for 9am(this will hopefully be a short term plan they are on a waiting list for the breakfast club at there school but i have no idea when places will become available)and then pick them up a 3.15pm untill approx 6pm. Some days it would be earlier than 6pm on the days i am in college but i wont have my timetable untill the end of august. On 1 day it could be as late and 6.30 this is when i am working and not in college.
I am a single parent at college and working part time, i recieve child care allowance so you will need to be registered. I know childcare is expensive but please dont responde if your going to give me crazy prices the 1 lady i found wanted £15/£16 pound an hour!!! I simply cant afford that. This would only be for term time only.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now