Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

PRE-REGISTRATION VISIT AS CM ADVICE

(3 Posts)
Orangutan Thu 07-Aug-08 11:33:15

I’m due for my pre-reg visit in 2 weeks and am wondering if having my DS (15-months) around will be a distraction?

Any other advice to offer? Feeling a bit anxious about it.

PinkChick Thu 07-Aug-08 13:01:52

No def not, my pre reg took palce with dd there and inspector said she would have given me outstanding had she been there to grade me as she could see how fantastic i was with ddsmile..just make sure you ahve drinks, nappy change stuff, snacks, toys, games etc all within reach so you dont have to chase around the housesmile..good luck

pigywig Sat 16-Aug-08 15:20:52

I was so nervous but she was lovely, i would def keep little one with you it will show her wat your like around children, shes only round to have a peek at the house, she may give you some actions eg, saftey side of it and wat you need to do, she will talk through the standards to mke sure you have a understanding of them, please don,t worry i was soooo worried i coldnt sleep!, trust me its ok!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now