Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Do you know where I can get a contract template for an au pair

(7 Posts)
goreousgirl Fri 11-Feb-05 23:31:22

I am hiring this week and need a contract template - anyone know where I can get one please?

Many thanks gg:-)

goreousgirl Sat 12-Feb-05 10:27:53

Bump Thank you in advance

Ameriscot2005 Sat 12-Feb-05 10:35:29

Never heard of a template...can't you just write your own with brief details of:

Hours
Basic duties
Additional duties
Babysitting requirement
Pocket money
Pay for extra hours
Trial period
Time frame and notice

When I used an agency for my first au pair, their letter/contract said very little: 25 hours per week, 2 nights babysitting, help with children and light housekeeping, £60 per week, one week's notice.

I would suggest a job spec. rather than a contract so that you are not tied into anything too demanding if it doesn't work out.

Uwila Sat 12-Feb-05 23:07:09

I've got one. Cat me and I'll gladly share.

It's actually written more for a nanny, but you can always delete what doesn't apply.

goreousgirl Sun 13-Feb-05 21:43:33

Thanks Uwila and Amreriscot - will cat you Uwila, and good point Ameriscot! Will keep this in mind when writing her details! Just thought a contract would be good to refer to, for her hours etc - to make it clear...

Kittermaster Sat 05-Mar-05 12:45:38

Message withdrawn

moderatorlou33 Sat 05-Mar-05 13:50:47

Hi Kittermaster, welcome to mn.

I have noticed that you have posted a lot on the childminder threads advertising a company, which seems to be owned by someone with a similar name to you. To advertise on mn you must email contactus@mumsnet.com, and pay a fee. Hope this helps.

Please feel free to continue posting and contributing on mn in other ways though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now