Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club - Fee Increase Letter

(7 Posts)
looneytune Wed 06-Aug-08 11:29:23

I've only put my fees up once and the letter I did back then just stated the increase etc. I wondered if anyone had a letter with better wording i.e. mentioning about the current cost of living blabla and fancied sharing it with me?

If you are able to help me, my email address is info at helenslittleangels dot co dot uk.

I hate this side of things so any help you can give would be much appreciated.

TIA

OFSTEDoutstanding Wed 06-Aug-08 11:53:24

Have emailed you you will just have to change prices etc. Hope everything is going well for you

looneytune Wed 06-Aug-08 11:58:30

That's a great help, thanks so much How are you? How muuch longer til you're due?

OFSTEDoutstanding Wed 06-Aug-08 15:04:48

Due in 2 1/2 weeks and have had enough now just want baby to arrive especially in this heat! How are you getting on?

southernbelle77 Wed 06-Aug-08 15:40:49

I just put that due to increased fuel and petrol prices, as well as the fact that I hadn't ever put my prices up, that it was time for an increase! The increase was bigger than I would normally do but I wanted to get it up to a 'round' figure and then could work from there in the future!

MrsFluffleHasAWuffle Wed 06-Aug-08 15:49:07

How much do you all generally put up your fees by and how often?

looneytune Wed 06-Aug-08 19:47:54

Ofsted I do feel for you. We had some very hot weather when I was about to drop and it was hard coping! I am glad I only had week and half off before so got longer afterwards but couldn't do what you're doing

MrsFluffle - I started at £3.50, a year later went up to £3.80 and from Feb 09 (2 yrs after last increase) I'll be £4 ph

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now