Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Untitled

(7 Posts)
ActiveC Tue 05-Aug-08 18:02:24

Dear Perspective Family,

I won't leave your little one sitting in a baby swing or parked in front of the television. I love challenging and engaging young minds and bodies, and you can expect to see results as your child grows and flourishes under my care. As your child grows, we'll read together daily and go on outings to museums, children's theaters, parks, libraries, and art galleries. And we'll incorporate the things we see on our adventures into projects at home by telling stories, painting pictures, creating science experiments, dressing up and putting on plays, singing and dancing...the list goes on.

I'm a professional, OFSTED registered Childminder, based in Clapham. I believe I'm a lucky find. In conjunction to my fantastic sense of humor and beautiful personality I have the qualifications, training and experience to match. I have completed an introduction to child-care practice (home based, accredited by CACHE) and I am pursuing a second degree in early childhood studies. I have completed a range of extension courses in child protection, behaviour management, working in partnership with parents, health and safety and food hygiene. For the past 5years, I?ve worked as a professional nanny with families in the Chelsea and Wandsworth common areas as a daily sole charge Nanny.

I'd describe myself as a warm, respectful and charismatic person. I'm full of energy and have a beautiful nature and presence. I'm very capable and continually practice my knowledge of the emotional and physical growth of children/babies.

I hold a clean full British drivers licence and have my own car. I completed a pediatric first aid in Jan 2008 and have a recent CRB, dated Nov 2007. I hold full Public Liability Insurance and am clearly proactive and serious about my career as a Childminder.

Feel free to review my website at your earliest convenience,
http://www.activecherubs.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Cecile

SimpleAsABC Tue 05-Aug-08 19:30:13

whats this all about then?

are you looking for clients?

ActiveC Tue 05-Aug-08 20:31:38

Yes, I am looking for clients. Went pete tong on the title blush

SimpleAsABC Wed 06-Aug-08 21:25:52

slight overuse of beautiful iyam.

hopefully you'll get lots of enquiries!

RachieB Wed 06-Aug-08 21:49:41

prospective ? wink

good luck

x

ActiveC Thu 07-Aug-08 02:23:17

thanks rachel B blush. To think I'm on my second degree and i still can't spell, I blame Bill Gates and his spell check!grin

ActiveC Thu 07-Aug-08 02:24:19

Ooops, RachieB blush blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now