Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

**ATTENTION NANNIES** Nanny's Helping Hand Magazine 2nd Issue!

(1 Post)
Nannyshh Sun 03-Aug-08 16:20:30

Hello!

I am posting regarding something very exciting for the Nannying world! I present to you.........

"Nanny's Helping Hand Magazine"

A magazine for Nannies that is also written by Nannies!

visit www.nannyshelpinghand.com

The 2nd issue has just been released, and is for sale at a small affordable price of just £1 and will be delivered within 24 hours via email

The 1st issue has been a great success and we have managed to reach hundreds of Nannies from all over the world, and have received fabulous feedback.

The content includes the following....

- 'Nanny Knows' Agony Aunt - (for nannies who have questions they want answering)
- In the Kitchen with Nanny Nina - (great simple recipes for all nannies to try)
- Activity ideas suitable for current times of year
- Mr Nanny - our resident 'MANNY', giving an insight into nannying from a male point of view
- The REAL nanny diaries - hilarious nannying experiences
- Job Vacancies worldwide
- Baby's Health - 4 Page Special

.....and lots lots more!!!

Overall it is just designed to give nannies some support and to act as a reference point.
It will only be available for purchase through our website www.nannyshelpinghand.com

We are a group of Nannies who work full time and feel that there is a big gap in the market which we aim to fill successfully!

ATTENTION COMPANIES - WHO WISH TO ADVERTISE!!!

I would like to offer you the chance to advertise your services for just a small price, all you have to do is visit the website & follow the links to the Advertising section

FAMILIES CAN ADVERTISE TOO! -

PLEASE CONTACT US at Advertising@nannyshelpinghand.co.uk
(we are very reasonable! I promise you!)

Please visit www.nannyshelpinghand.com

We await eagerly for your response!

Kind regards

Lyndsey

Editor

Nanny's Helping Hand Magazine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now