Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

nanny agencies, which ones are good??

(7 Posts)
lovecamping Sat 02-Aug-08 20:24:56

so i can have a nanny/extra help for a couple of days each week over the holidays. cant use childminder, have thought about holiday camps but dd2 is only 3 yrs sad.

so i thought a nanny would be good as she/he could accompany us on days trips to museums etc. so need to call an agency, but dont know which are good. any recommendations???

thank you

nannyL Sat 02-Aug-08 20:54:40

what area are you in...

the ONLY agency i can personally recommend is Hyde Park International.

Sam is great! smile

woodstock3 Sat 02-Aug-08 21:15:50

if you post where you live (roughly) that will help people. but if in south london we used abbeville nannies in clapham - we thank god on a daily basis for the nanny they found us...

phraedd Sun 03-Aug-08 14:25:33

if you are any where near St Albans then Hawthorne Nanny Agency is fantastic. Julie checks everything very thoroughly.

imananny Sun 03-Aug-08 17:59:18

burlington in london run by natasha is very good

but depends on area - i have several good local ones to me

have to say that tinies seem useless, for such a large franchaise, they are crap at returning calls/arranging interviews

my local brach has been run by prob 10/11 people in the 17 years since I have been a nanny, and ALL have been incompetant!!

Emily23 Tue 05-Aug-08 12:14:53

i second that about tinies - no good for nannies.

imperial nannies are good.

Diane73 Tue 05-Aug-08 20:16:52

super nannies childcare agency are great cover all of berkshire, hampshire and surrey.
www.supernannies-agency.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now