Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

London N10 (Crouch End/Muswell Hill) childminder - vacancies from September

(7 Posts)
Jennyso Fri 01-Aug-08 19:37:26

Hello

I'm an Ofsted registered childminder, based 10 minutes walk from Muswell Hill Broadway.

I have vacancies for children aged 2+ from September both for full/part time and school drop off/pick ups.

I have training in first aid, child protection and child development. I also have a large outdoor garden for children to play in.

Please contact me at jennyso@hotmail.co.uk if you would like any more information.

Best wishes,

Jenny

dempsie Thu 22-Jan-09 22:12:32

Im a registered childminder in n10 with vacancies - if you would like any details please e-mail me at gemmalcole@btinternet.com
look forward to hearing from you

dempsie Thu 22-Jan-09 22:12:32

Im a registered childminder in n10 with vacancies - if you would like any details please e-mail me at gemmalcole@btinternet.com
look forward to hearing from you

leeloo1 Fri 23-Jan-09 23:41:43

How much do you charge per hour?

dempsie Mon 26-Jan-09 16:14:32

Hi
i charge £6 per hour and have 2 vacancies coming up very soon.email gemmalcole@btinternet.com if you are interested in childcare.
thanks
gemma

Carmen26 Tue 13-Jul-10 12:16:01

I look after children in a nannyshare taking in terms to visit each others houses and it feels very much like playdates with the children having continuous play mates. I drive my own car and will bring children home. I will be happy to look after pre-school children minimun 2-3 days per week and I also offer school/playgroup/nursery pickups.

Regards,

Carmen

beabbean Sat 17-Sep-11 10:00:03

Hello,
I am looking for a childminder to collect my daughter from school and drop her off at her Ballet Class on wed at 5pm. The class is at Cranley Gardens church.Please email me if you would be intrested.
My email is mhayriye@yahoo.com.

Regards,
Hayriye

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now