Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM CLUB: Holiday cover

(5 Posts)
abcde1234 Thu 31-Jul-08 15:13:16

I am going be to looking after a new child to me for a few days as holiday cover. I know I really should do a contract, but it is such a lot of paperwork etc, would you do it? I would never usually question it and do it anyway but parent didn't ask about it so I am wondering now!!

coolj Thu 31-Jul-08 16:22:44

In my opinion its always better to be safe than sorry. You are a professional business and should act like one. smile Ive just done holiday cover this week. Contracts and policies are there to protect us, the children and the parents.[wink. Lecture over.

KatyMac Thu 31-Jul-08 16:36:15

I have shor term cntracts that I type up (but I found out I forgot to put a late collection fee - so maybe proper contracts are better)

MrsFluffleHasAWuffle Thu 31-Jul-08 17:00:15

You can get short term contracts from NCMA can't you?

abcde1234 Thu 31-Jul-08 19:16:51

Thanks for your replies.

I have already decided (pretty much after I posted) that I will do one as my insurance will not be valid without a contract. I have some ncma short term ones so will use one of those.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now