Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Would a children's Holiday Club need a licence to use a Nintendo Wii or play DVD's ?

(1 Post)
cheltenhamgal Thu 31-Jul-08 09:51:40

My dd attends a Holiday Club of which I am on the Committee. The Playleader asked me this morning if they are supposed to have a licence to be able to play CD's, DVD's and to let the children play on the Nintendo Wii or Playstation ? It does say on the back of some of the games "for home use only" - would the Holiday Club if situated on the School's premises be covered by the Schools licence ?
Thanks for any help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now