Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Renewal of Contract.

(6 Posts)
Love2bake Thu 31-Jul-08 09:00:29

I need to renew a mindee's contract as the child is going from 1 day a week to full time.

Do I need to complete a whole new contract? Or could I just type out all the changes and get both me and the parent to sign it?

KatyMac Thu 31-Jul-08 09:11:58

How old is the contract?

If it's older than 6-9 months I'd do a new one otherwise just a letter stating that the old contract terms stand & the change in hours

southernbelle77 Thu 31-Jul-08 09:25:45

On the same sort of subject, do I need to do a new contract for increased fees or can I just amend the old one? Again they are both less than a year old? I thought I could do it as the contract review which is on the old contract?

I have previously just amended the old contract for changing hours, if that helps L2B

Love2bake Thu 31-Jul-08 09:27:32

It is old (about 2 years).

All the details are the same, apart from the hours and days.

PinkChick Thu 31-Jul-08 09:29:08

id do a new contract, there are prob things you want to add to it anyway... if it was fairly new, i would make note in renewal section and print out list of changes and attatch to back of contract?

jillyj Thu 31-Jul-08 10:12:20

most of my contracts are a year to 2 years. i have decided as there is such alot of change happening (my business and eyfs) to do whole lot again for everyone. contracts, record, permission sheets, policies. got an inspection in sept (been told be lucky if i see them before xmas) so thought no time like the present.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now