Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Untitled

(1 Post)
emmalu Wed 30-Jul-08 13:14:41

Hi, I am a 20 year old student teacher in my second year and i am avaliable untill the end of september for childcare work.

I have experience with children from about 2 - 12 years old, this includes teaching and occasional after school. My mother was also a childminder during when i was at high school, so have experience seeing it from that end too.

I am willing to work as many hours as needed and i go back to uni on the 30th of September. I am reliable whenever i take a job, enjoy challenges, fun, enthusiastic and overall love working with children.

I am willing to do general housework, as well as cooking simple meals (having lived on my own i would say i am quite good at cooking).

I have my own car, and i am willing to travel up to 15ish miles away from Nuneaton (where i currently live.)

My email address is emma_luton@hotmail.com and my mobile number is 07891251951.

Thanks Emma.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now