Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

TUESDAY STAFF ROOM!!!!!

(6 Posts)
MaureenMLove Tue 29-Jul-08 08:16:17

Good morning lovely people!

I said I wouldn't desert you, but its hard work catching up with you, even if I am home from work att 3pm. That has to be the worst time of day to catch a CM with a spare 5 mins!grin

Anyway, I'm here now for 5 weeks! Yippee! Got heaps to do in the house, but whilst my famly are still asleep, I thought I'd open the staff room for a little cup of tea and a chat.

Fill me in with all your gossip please, how many babies have arrived?, who's pg now? and how are your lo's? I'll get the bacon on!

KatyMac Tue 29-Jul-08 09:32:17

Morning

Gossip? - there isn't any from here

mumlove Tue 29-Jul-08 13:11:45

Hello everyone,

As it's my holiday I have brought in lots of lovely hot chip butties for you.

The rain has stoped here but it's still grey and cloudy.

Off to see another cm from my group later as I will do a few days hols cover for her after my holiday has finished.

Fadge Tue 29-Jul-08 16:16:43

Hello fellow cmers first time in the staff room, if I had known bacon butties were on the go I would have dropped by sooner!!

Day off today! grin

southernbelle77 Tue 29-Jul-08 20:12:09

Hey Mo, lovely to see you haven't completely deserted us

No gossip here either! Just really busy and out and about while the weather permits!

Have the first settling in session with new mindee this week so hoping that goes well!

Have Friday off this week and I'm looking forward to it very very much! I am going to sort out all my cm'ing stuff that is currently stacked high in the spare room! And then I need to start finding things to do with many and varied sized boxes! And then I have to start with sorting out all the paper work! Oh, what a fun day it will be

KaySamuels Tue 29-Jul-08 20:39:47

Well hello stranger grin

Staff rooms have generally been quiet of late.

Same old same old here, not exciting enough to have any goosip.

Have had a busy 12.5hr day today, soft play, local park, baking, balloon games, played in garden, art, etc - am shattered!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now