Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

FRIDAY STAFF ROOM

(6 Posts)
BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 25-Jul-08 08:43:48

I have bacon butties and have put the urn on

smile

MaureenMLove Fri 25-Jul-08 08:53:36

Damn it! I was just about to switch off and start painnting the kitchen!

5 mins only. I must paint.

mumlove Fri 25-Jul-08 09:12:08

Hello everyone,

The holidays are here for me so no more work until Monday 11th August. But DH has plans for me to help dig up the old patio and lay some decking hmm I really need to tidy up and sort out for a car boot sale!

I think our sun has gone as the weather reports show rain for the next 5 days, but will wait and see!

Have a great day whatever plans you have smile.

aGalChangedHerName Fri 25-Jul-08 09:17:56

I am waiting for mindee to arrive. Have promised dd's and mindee glueing and just realised i have no flaming glue!!!

Will need to go buy some before we can get started. DH and ds2 away to do a car boot sale so fingers crossed they manage to flog some stuff.

looneytune Fri 25-Jul-08 10:07:21

Smelt the bacon and couldn't resist - am I allowed one or am I not classed as staff atm?

Also wanted to wish LMGs good luck for her visit today - let us know how it goes

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 25-Jul-08 10:16:48

Oooh looney you can have two butties, new baby and all that grin

I don't work Fridays, out to lunch with my boys and my sister in a bit.

Mo - am picturing you with overalls and paint in your hair !

ML - don't tslk to me about patios - mine is still a work in progress hmm

aGal - happy glueing

Just thought you all might like to know I have lost 3 and a half stones so far shock

<<twirls>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now