Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

OFSTED CHILDMINDER IN FARNBOROUGH

(3 Posts)
Diane73 Wed 23-Jul-08 19:53:38

I AM A REGISTERD CHILDMINDER IN FARNBOROUGH WITH 15 YRS EXPERIENCE IN CHILDCARE. I AM QUALIFIED AND CRB CHECKED AND FIRST AID TRAINED.
I HAVE FULL AND PART TIME VACANCIES NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT
diane.bacon@sky.com

nannynick Wed 23-Jul-08 20:33:39

Diane, you don't need to post a new message each time... just BUMP your message up by adding something to it wink

Some useful threads:

Childminders: Advertising Tips

Top 2 places parents find your details - well it may be handy, once people start posting on it grin

Also get yourself known by chatting on the threads in general.

If you are shy, start by chatting with fellow childminders, in The Staffroom (this link goes to Staffroom Wed 23 July 08).

Nice to see someone local to me grin when I'm in Farnborough area quite often, you can't miss my car! (pic on my profile - click the yellow tag thingy)

Diane73 Fri 25-Jul-08 22:06:24

thanks nannynick,
Where abouts do u currently nanny?
Don't suppose u know anyone who needs childcare in the farnborough area need to fill up my places ASAP as i've quit my nannying job as it wasn't working out with parents!!!
Any help greatly appreciated!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now