Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

wednesday staff room

(6 Posts)
vInTaGeVioLeT Wed 23-Jul-08 14:20:13

hi everyone

vInTaGeVioLeT Wed 23-Jul-08 14:27:49

yesterday i had a call from a lady needing someone on the exact days i'm looking to fill grin TBH mindee and parent sound perfect so i was really happy they are coming to visit this week smile
then this morning my one remaining mindee {i gave notice to others} gave me 4 weeks notice shock sad .This is purely down to financial problems they're not unhappy with my care.

it just seems whenever things start to look up you get another kick down sad

KaySamuels Wed 23-Jul-08 18:15:41

Oh Vi! it is a bit of an emotional rollercoaster this childminding isn't it!! {hugs}

Been very quiet in here - hopefully everyone been having lovely day in the sun shine. smile

Still waiting to hear from Ofsted about variation - gonna ring em in morning I think.

vInTaGeVioLeT Wed 23-Jul-08 20:29:06

thanks for hugs smile i need one today!!!

seriously thinking of giving it all up.

good luck with variation - hows your ds doing?

nannynick Wed 23-Jul-08 20:37:30

hope things pick up for you VioLeT. Look on the bright side I suppose... you have an enquiry - so try to turn that into a long-term client.

Babysitting is quiet at the moment, I hope it is just the summer holidays kicking in that is affecting it, but time will tell.

vInTaGeVioLeT Wed 23-Jul-08 21:18:00

very true Nick - tis a baby so if i'm lucky it could be a long time client smile and i love babies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now