Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Ofsted Inspection

(4 Posts)
mafalda Mon 07-Feb-05 21:26:29

I had my first inspection since registering on the 18/01/2005, I have not heard anything yet. Can anyone let me know if i should wait or should I call Ofsted. The inspector I had was in such a hurry that I am not sure if she knew what was going on. When she called to inform me that she would be coming to see me soon, she was insistent that I had spoken to her before. I hadn't. Then she kept telling me that i lved in Streatham Vale but i don't. So have been worried ever since.
Any advice greatful.
Thank alot.

RTKangaMummy Mon 07-Feb-05 21:35:05

I dont really understand

you have had one or not?

lunavix Mon 07-Feb-05 21:36:25

I'd phone Ofsted and ask for the status of your application.

It was months after mine that I was approved, although I had a certificate from Australia that had to be sent.

TraceyAllen1973 Mon 07-Feb-05 21:46:13

My first inspection after registering, i was told by letter what month..then i was told to ring Ofsted the beginning of that month for my inspectors name..then she rang me a few days later to confirm what days i was unavailable.

At the end of my inspection she went through her finding with me, and what i was being graded. A good thankfully!

I dont qiute understand you situation.

Ring Ofsted

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now