Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

TUESDAY STAFF ROOM!

(9 Posts)
southernbelle77 Tue 22-Jul-08 06:25:46

Morning all! I thought I'd quickly open up this morning and say hi! I am so busy at the moment and am rarely getting a chance to get on here! Of course, being busy is good and I'm not complaining!!

Had a lovely time on holiday and it was a real shame to have to come home! Getting back into the full swing of work yesterday was hard, but we got there

Have my variation parent coming this afternoon to do contracts so that is good!

Am enjoying this lovely weather so we've been having great fun in the garden and out and about!

Have a good day everyone

eleanorsmum Tue 22-Jul-08 07:28:23

glad you had good hols sb! can't wait for mine! am on wind down since ofsted last week and have only one mindee this week as other is term time only grin have her thurs though just to keep up continuity!

so taking dd and lo to paddling pool this morn adn then dd has ballet later. this weather is fab!

mumlove Tue 22-Jul-08 07:50:31

Morning everyone.

This weather is great, long may it last.

As I wasn't in during the weekend I have brought in the left overs of my birthday cake to share with you all smile .
I have had a busy long weekend as DH relatives were over from Canada for a wedding on Saturday, but we took them to paultons park on the friday, then at the wedding I couldn't get DD off the dance floor until 11.20pm so got home at 1am shock . Sunday we went to a 999 day and yesterday went to moors valley. So now need a rest but it's the last day of school!

Enjoy your day. smile smile

LoveMyGirls Tue 22-Jul-08 08:03:12

SB did ofsted come out to see you about your variation? I'm just about to start athread about it because I asked for a variation and now ofsted are coming to see me on friday and I'm nervous! Please can you tell me what to expect?

I'm loving the weather too, i was out in the garden until 9.30pm painting my playhouse (dp said it doesn't need doing, I said I know but it could so with it and having ofsted coming is an excuse to get round to sorting some stuff I'd been planning on doing anyway)

BradfordMum Tue 22-Jul-08 08:14:28

Only got 2 little ones today. Off to the new stay'n'play run at the new childrens centre. Went yesterday and us childminders practically ran it! The paid staff had very little knowledge.
At the end of the session, we all gathered to sing. Ring a ring o' roses - That was it! She didn't know any more songs! I suggested Grand old Duke and Mulberry bush and she was amazed that I knew 'so many' songs!

Oh well, I'll see if it's improved today!

mumlove Tue 22-Jul-08 17:01:46

I have just finished for the day, have been enjoying all this lovely sunshine grin.
Have a wonderful evening.

KatyMac Tue 22-Jul-08 17:45:22

Hi all - DH firmly entrenched in hospital - I get to learn to do IV's Tomorrow

BoysAreLikeDogs Tue 22-Jul-08 17:55:04

Hi all

Unexpected day off today

grin

Katy - hope all goes well

ML glad you had a good day

BM - hmm at staff

LMG - I got a variation by letter

EM - Change name to EM IS OUSTANDING asap grin

SB - Glad hols were good, straight back into work is always hard

nannynick Tue 22-Jul-08 19:31:48

Today was nice, little hot around lunchtime but we stayed indoors then.

Found some parkland about a mile from where I work, that I never knew existed. While on our walk, spotted a few rabbits so sat down under a tree for a drink/snack and to watch the rabbits. Started with 3 rabbits, after a few minutes, we had a total of 8 rabbits playing 10-15 yards away from us. The children kept remarkably quiet, so as not to disturb the rabbits. Alas the rabbits did a runner when a dog came along.
Homewood Park, Chertsey

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now