Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder has places available in LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRE

(1 Post)
Sarahwalton20 Mon 21-Jul-08 19:16:10

Hi there, my name is Sarah and I am a Ofsted registered childminder looking for children to take on as of September. I have a 6 year old girl called Ella and a 7 month old baby called Charlie. My daughter attends Warden Hill Infant School so I will be covering this school and any surrounding playgroups/nurseries. I am new to childminding, although as mentioned I do have two children of my own and have always been around children due to having lots of nieces and nephews! So have so much experience!

I love children and have put my daughter with a childminder from the age of 4 months to 5 years, so I know how hard it can be to find someone suitable. I am First Aid trained and everyone over 16 in my household has ben CRB checked. Please call me to arrange a meeting to come and view my house and see what you think. My number is 07793225273 or 01582 502281.

Speak to you soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now