Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CHILDCARE URGENTLY NEEDED-AU PAIR DIDN'T ARRIVE - HELP

(11 Posts)
tomwill Sun 20-Jul-08 11:35:35

Hi Hayley,

I'm absolutely desperate to sort out childcare for my two boys (aged 5 and 8). The Columbian au pair has run into visa difficulties and now can't come.

I need cover next Tuesday 22 July to Fri 25 July / Mon 28 July and Fri 1 Aug / Tues 26 Aug to Frid 29 Aug / Mon 1, 2, 3 Sept.

We live in St Albans, Hertfordshire and this position could be live in or out, a local childminder or nanny.

Thanks. catherinegj@gmail.com

SIOBHANB2008 Sun 20-Jul-08 11:42:54

TOMWILL I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU ON SOME OF THE DAYS, LET ME NO WHETHER YOUR INTERESRED!

tomwill Sun 20-Jul-08 11:53:27

Oh yes, certainly am interested Siobhan. What's your situation?

SIOBHANB2008 Sun 20-Jul-08 14:39:41

wel im in barnet, im currently doing a childcare dipolma at barnet college,i would be availble
23rd to 25th july
tues 26th - thurs 28th
mon 1st -weds 3rd

email me on siobhanboland1991@hotmail.com

WHAT TIME WOULD YOU NEED CHILDCARE TO? BECAUSE I'M A MOTHERS HELP IN THE EVENING FROM 4.30 IN BOERHAMWOOD!?

navyeyelasH Sun 20-Jul-08 18:57:00

Hmm bit confused now - Tomwill I have emailed you on your gmail address if you could get in touch and let me know if you'd like me or siobhanb2008 to help you out as I get enquiries daily but deal with them on a first come first served basis.

tomwill Sun 20-Jul-08 19:49:50

Hi Siobham. Thanks for your email. Working all this all day and pleased to tell you it looks like I've sorted out cover. I've managed to book the boys into a sports club locally.

Thank you for your interest.

tomwill Sun 20-Jul-08 19:52:37

Hi Hayley, Looking at it I don't think the dates will work but thank you so much for your interest.

Good luck and happy holidays!
Tomwill(smile)

navyeyelasH Sun 20-Jul-08 20:02:16

Hey tomwill well done on finding something & thanks for letting me know - good luck with it xx

alibubbles Sun 20-Jul-08 20:09:19

tomwill. I can recommend the holiday club run at Edgegrove, I think it is Club Excel, I used to take a minded child there and he loved it as it was really 'boy' focussed.

tomwill Mon 21-Jul-08 13:28:16

Thanks so much alibubbles. My boys actually go to school at Edge Grove so will call them now!

Thanks again

alibubbles Mon 21-Jul-08 15:18:53

tomwill, I know your boys go there! grin I am A & W's nanny/cm

I am around if you really get stuck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now