Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Can anyone recommend a childminder in NW10?

(5 Posts)
beansprout Fri 04-Feb-05 19:15:50

Need somone for October but suspect I need to start looking now! Thanks in advance.

motherinferior Fri 04-Feb-05 19:36:48

Babe, I don't know anyone in your immediate area but do find out if there is a local branch of the National Childminding Association. They won't be able to help you directly, but will be able to 'ask around' for you. I will email you too.
xxxxxx

beansprout Fri 04-Feb-05 21:55:25

Thanks lovely one. Much appreciated xxx

sis Sat 05-Feb-05 15:41:54

I live in the same borough (Brent) and got a list of registered childminders from the council and did the visits etc. My childminder give parents my number if they have any questions about the way cares for my child. I would be happy to recommend my childminder except that I think she is full and in NW9 not NW10.
Good luck.

SofiaAmes Sat 05-Feb-05 19:56:25

I can. I think she's full up now, but would probably have spaces by october if you book now (I know that 2 of her mindees are moving out of the country this summer). She is fantastic and has looked after both my children from babies (still looks after my dd). Just CAT me and I'll give you her info.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now