Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Does anyone need a summer nanny? Trainee primary teacher, will travel or live in

(14 Posts)
Daisie Mon 14-Jul-08 10:06:50

Hi,
does anyone need a nanny or childminder for the summer?
I'm available now, until the end of September.I have just finished my second year at university, training to be a primary school teacher.

I love working with children and would organise lots of fun (and educational) activities and days out together.

I have a CRB check and written references.

I have my own car and a full, clean driving license.

I love cooking and would happily cook meals for children and for you. I'd also be happy to do extra house work.

I like music and can play the clarinet and a little piano.
I can also speak some French.

I'd be really happy to help out with schoolwork or to do some tuition.

I live in Glossop, near Manchester, but wouldn't mind travelling, I could also live in if you wanted.

Please let me know if you are interested, I promise I'm a nice person, very easy to get on with and honestly do love being with kids.

Daisie Mon 14-Jul-08 18:21:48

my email address is Rachaeladderley@btinternet.com

fivecandles Tue 15-Jul-08 10:39:52

Have just emailed you. May be interested in the odd day if that would suit you.

stressed2007 Wed 16-Jul-08 11:25:04

I have just emailed you too

Daisie Wed 16-Jul-08 11:56:37

Hi I haven't got your email yet, did it send properly?
I'm checking constantly at the moment as I'd really like to find something soon

stressed2007 Wed 16-Jul-08 12:07:29

Yes I think it did - I can CAT you but apparently your profile on here says no CAT messages - can you change it?

stressed2007 Wed 16-Jul-08 12:10:32

Has my email arrived yet?

Daisie Wed 16-Jul-08 12:13:00

No not yet but just enabled the CAT thing

stressed2007 Wed 16-Jul-08 12:28:09

Hi. Just CAT you - it goes via mumsnet team but they are pretty fast so I am sure you will get message soon. Thanks.

Daisie Wed 16-Jul-08 12:33:29

I've just found it, it was in my junk folder for some reason.
I've sent you a reply. Thank you so much for getting in touch

stressed2007 Wed 16-Jul-08 12:37:02

replied too. speak later.

MrsRecycle Thu 17-Jul-08 08:22:58

hi stressed - have emailed you but if you don't get it, meant to say I'm at home today if you want to call me during the day. If not, speak tonight.

tomwill Sun 20-Jul-08 11:26:25

Hi,
I just picked up this thread.

I'm absolutely desperate to sort out childcare for my two boys (aged 5 and 8) over the summer. The Columbian au pair has run into visa difficulties and now can't come. I need cover next Tuesday 22 July to Fri 25 July / Mon 28 July and Fri 1 Aug / Tues 26 Aug to Frid 29 Aug / Mon 1, 2, 3 Sept.

Any dates you might be able to cover would be great.

We live in St Albans, Hertfordshire and have lovely room with ensuite (was ready for au pair's arrival) should you like to live in.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks. catherinegj@gmail.com

tomwill Sun 20-Jul-08 12:08:01

Hi again, thinking about this I reakon it could really work for both of us because I only need help Tuesday to Friday so you could have long weekends back in Bristol if u liked.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now