Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Monday Staff Room

(5 Posts)
mumlove Mon 14-Jul-08 08:09:12

Hello everyone, what was your weekend like?

I don't think I have sat down at all apart from travelling in the car and on the steam train! We have family over from Canada for a wedding this weekend so have been out showing them around. Back to work for a rest smile .

Today is CM group after dropping DD and mindee at school then just have mindees sibling until the school pick up smile .

Saz73 Mon 14-Jul-08 08:32:36

Morning, only 13mth mindee today so really quiet day. Off to DS teddy bear picnic today, it's really sunny so should be good fun. Really aching this morning did the 5k cancer research race for life yesterday. Thank goodness for a quietish day.

KatyMac Mon 14-Jul-08 08:39:11

Wow Saz, I doubt I could walk 5km atm never mind race - congratulations

Morning ML

Very quiet day today

nannynick Mon 14-Jul-08 08:45:25

Busy weekend as I was working both days. Visited a country park which had a children's farm on Saturday... never knew the place existed (near Havant for anyone interested, details on Mumsnet Local map thingy).
Sunday went to a Country Show, the children liked one stall in particular - plate smashing!
Mondays are now my regular day off, so I've got the fun of going food shopping. Then this afternoon I'm going to start designing a website for a childminder friend.

CM Group... is that just for childminders, or is it more open than that?

mumlove Mon 14-Jul-08 12:43:24

Happy lunchtime smile .
CM group is where the cm's from my local group meet up. At the moment we are using a tiny room that the childrens information service said that we could have until the childrens centre is open! It has been delayed, we all knew that just by walking past the building site.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now