Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Does anyone know where i can find...

(10 Posts)
isabellasmommy Fri 11-Jul-08 16:17:31

Hello, im looking for help finding the toddler seat that fits onto the double buggy. I've seen people with it but cant seem to find it anywhere.
Please help

eddiejo Fri 11-Jul-08 20:37:16

Try Great Little Trading Company GLTC on internet.

southernbelle77 Fri 11-Jul-08 21:18:04

Is this what you mean?

southernbelle77 Fri 11-Jul-08 21:20:49

Just seen that is only available in New Zealand!

southernbelle77 Fri 11-Jul-08 21:21:51

Ok, maybe this is better! ?

southernbelle77 Fri 11-Jul-08 21:22:46

Ok, maybe not that either, just read it's only for prams! I'm not being much help really am I!!

MindingMum Sat 12-Jul-08 09:22:45

I have a double version of the one from New Zealand. Don't be put off by the shipping - was inexpensive.

Pramaholic MindingMun can advise you on a toddler seat if you tell me what model it is for grin

SillyMillysMummy Sat 12-Jul-08 10:21:46

I have a single ABC that fits a toddler seat on the top, also easylfe do one grin they come up on ebay occasionnally too

hth

isabellasmommy Sat 12-Jul-08 12:44:36

thanks guys your a great help. I have a out n about double buggy (not the brand new model).
What do you think will be the best. I have two toddlers and a 8mo old.

What would i do without you!!

MindingMum Sat 12-Jul-08 15:29:29

There isn't a specific toddler seat for your pushchair and neither the ABC or the Easylife one would fit.

You could however fashion an Emmaljunga toddler seat attatched using zip clips as I have done with a few prams and pushchairs. It's not brilliant but it's cheap and safe.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now