Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Friday Staff Room

(13 Posts)
Shoshe Fri 11-Jul-08 06:59:47

Good morning all grin

We are off swimming this morning, we could swim to teh pool with the amount of rain we have had !

Kettles on and crossiants in the fridge.

eleanorsmum Fri 11-Jul-08 07:51:57

oooh yummy brekas! dd only just woke up (usually 6.30!) so has scuppered my plans for getting lots done before going out! day off for me today so am making the most of it and off to legoland with a friend and her lo. it's gonna rain but hey we'll get wet then! taking picnic but might end up having hot food if we get soaked! am trying to take today off from thinking about ofsted coming on tuesday!

has it not dried up yet shoshe? we might have to swim home today!

have a lovely day everyone!

(plonks butter and french strawberry jam down!)

southernbelle77 Fri 11-Jul-08 09:04:18

Morning! Just back from school run and waiting for baby mindee to arrive! No rain here today (yet!) but it's probably on it's way!

We are off to a playhouse this morning so it doesn't really matter what the weather is like!

Have fun swimming Shoshe!

And have a great day at Legoland EM! Sounds lovely. Hope it's not too wet for you!

Last working day before holiday today!! Yipee! Off to Disney (Paris) next week and can't wait! Hope the weather is nice, but we will have fun whatever, I'm sure! It will be great to have some time off together as a family for a good reason!

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 11-Jul-08 10:17:00

Mmmmmm croissants

I don't work Fridays - yay, been cleaning and off to lunch with a girlfriend in a bit.

Have a good day

smile

eleanorsmum Fri 11-Jul-08 10:21:44

sb - in case i don't get time later, please enjoy disney! we too are looking forwards to family time (this year has been crap for me in the same way yours has) we're off to devon. haven't gone to legoland yet waiting for friends to arrive!

hennipenni Fri 11-Jul-08 13:53:12

Crikey, whats happened? I've managed to sneak into the staff room. Am busy trying to chase up a missing payment from social services/loneparent deal, but nobody will talk to me!!

Shoshe Fri 11-Jul-08 14:04:38

arrgg

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 11-Jul-08 14:29:37

Henni, link please ?

Can't find your thread, it's probably obvious blush

hennipenni Fri 11-Jul-08 14:42:37

Boys, there's no thread! sorry I was thinking out loud that nobody was answering my phone calls.

Plus I was shocked at myself finding time to come into the staff room- nothing more exiting I'm afraid (except that I'm going on my hols next week and can't wait!)

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 11-Jul-08 14:45:07

Oooh hols !!

Where are you off to ??

hennipenni Fri 11-Jul-08 14:47:06

Lovely, hot, sunny all inclusive two weeks in Menorca grin

mumlove Fri 11-Jul-08 15:13:41

Afternoon everyone.
I have brought you all some home made banana loaf that mindees mum made for us.

Not working now at all on fridays unless I find a new mindee, I have phoned up CIS and updated my vacancies. If only they had told me last month they were finishing as I had lots of calls then!

EM - have fun at legoland, thats where DD wants to go when we have 2 weeks of at the end of July.

Everyone else enjoy your holidays and rest.

dmo Fri 11-Jul-08 21:25:16

not a popular bunny on aibu thread bout schools being on skrike next week smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now