Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club: How / where do you store your paperwork

(14 Posts)
KaySamuels Tue 08-Jul-08 09:12:57

When I started cm'ing my network gave me a satchel type bag with logo on it and I have always used it for my paperpwork but it is now overflowing!

I need something handy for children's files, I have a box file of old contracts, green books and red books (also crammed full), and a bag too.

I am beginning to drown in papers so interested in what everyone else does. grin

Shoshe Tue 08-Jul-08 09:18:02

I got a three draw file cabinet from freecycle (buy that is overflowing and still some files stacked next to it!)

KaySamuels Tue 08-Jul-08 09:24:40

Ooh freeycle is a good idea actually, I am a member but unsubscribed from the emails. I don't know where I would put one though!

dmo Tue 08-Jul-08 09:44:16

freecycle what about recycle the recycle boxes do very nicely and they are empted every 2 weeks grin

no really keep mine in ringbinders in a cupboard

KaySamuels Tue 08-Jul-08 13:01:35

dmo grin

will have to find something to do with em all!

JenniPenni Thu 17-Jul-08 01:37:43

I have 12 bright pink lever arch files... an EYFS Observation file for each child, planning, risk assessments, policies, portfolio etc. Much easier to keep them separate.. it can get out of hand so easily!

KaySamuels Thu 17-Jul-08 06:54:11

Where do you put them though hennipenni?

Feel like I am losing the battle and cm'ing bunf is taking over the house! grin

Fadge Thu 17-Jul-08 13:49:35

I have a shelving area and use nice lever arches for paperwork etc, anything confidential goes into a locked file.

I need another shelf now though hmm

JenniPenni Thu 17-Jul-08 16:44:32

I have a shelf I put them all on... (it all takes up so much space, doesn't it? I had to pack up all our lovely books to find the space) they aren't locked though... should they be?

KaySamuels Fri 18-Jul-08 21:00:03

Yes I was thinking maybe shelving...

I believe it does have to be kept confidential - I used to keep mine in a locked cabinet but don't anymore as don't fit! You would think a locked (fort knoxx style) house would suffice wouldn't you. hmm

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 18-Jul-08 21:03:25

yy lever arches

In my understairs cupboard, I have a lockable 3 drwawer cabinet on castors liberated from DPs office refurb skip

KaySamuels Fri 18-Jul-08 22:13:21

I don't have an understairs cupboard envy

...and if I did dp would hoard tat in it! grin

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 18-Jul-08 22:15:57

Tat, cabinet, hoover, ironing board, picnic basket, various brass instruments in their cases.....

KaySamuels Fri 18-Jul-08 22:21:40

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now