Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

**ADhoc childcare available in Bristol & surround**

(6 Posts)
navyeyelasH Thu 03-Jul-08 10:54:31

Hi everyone I work as a nanny but also offer ad-hoc childcare around my nanny hours.

I have set up a website at www.hayleyevans.co.uk so that parents can have a poke around there to find out more about my skill set & interests. I can travel about 40 mins outside of Bristol (ie. Gloucester & Somerset way) for an extra £5 which covers the cost of liquid gold (aka petrol) for anywhere inside Bristol there is no petrol charge.

Any questions / queries then just let me know.

Hayley xx

LittleMyDancing Thu 03-Jul-08 18:45:27

Nice website Hayley - we're in Bristol and occasionally need some ad hoc childcare, so was interested to read about you!

I shall bookmark the site and be in touch next time we have a gap

grin

LMD

navyeyelasH Thu 03-Jul-08 21:49:00

Hey LMD yup feel free to get in contact as and when the need arises but remember if you do need me at any point to arrange a meet up before hand (no charge of course!) just to check we get along!

I also have a facebook group which is another handy way of saving my details; my bookmarks are full of random things and when I need to find something I never can!

If you're on facebook & want to know the name of the group just let me know.

All the best, Hayley xx

navyeyelasH Mon 07-Jul-08 10:29:30

BUMP

Just to add I am also available from the 24th July to 10th August as the family I nanny for are on holiday.

Get in contact www.hayleyevans.co.uk

navyeyelasH Wed 09-Jul-08 11:22:06

BUMP

navyeyelasH Fri 11-Jul-08 15:55:49

BUMP

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now