Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

help needed in muswell hill

(9 Posts)
fatnhap Sat 29-Jan-05 17:58:05

hi, i have a 3 month old and am looking for someone to come in 3 days a week (possible more depending on how it works out) to help me look after her. most of the work involves just holding her, playing with her etc. so i can get a bit of a break. may need some help in teaching her how to sleep in her cot as well!!

Couchpotato Thu 03-Feb-05 22:22:06

Hi there!

I remember how it feels well! You definitely need a break! Unfortunately I never got one!

My little girl is now 9 months and although still tiring, a lot less time-consuming!

I'm a registered childminder and currently working part-time as a nanny for a family with 2 children.

I live in North Finchley, a hop skip & a jump from you, and am looking for more hours?

I take my little girl Carys to work with me and she's good as gold. I've a double-buggy and can take them both out for walks, to the park or shops, and play with them at home other times, plus bottle feeding if necessary?

Let me know if you're interested in meeting for a chat or call me on 8446 4387 or 07813 692 594? Or you can email on samthomasharper at hotmail.com

Kind regards

Sam

lou33 Thu 03-Feb-05 22:27:12

couchpotato, i owuld be careful about putting your phone number online, as this site is available for anyone to see. Maybe it would be better if it were deleted and you used contact another talker instead?

Couchpotato Thu 03-Feb-05 22:30:01

Thanks for the advice. However as a Registered childminder my details are available on the list anyway?

I must be a rare trusting soul in this world of suspicion!

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Thu 03-Feb-05 22:30:35

couchpotato my DD1 is also called Charis, but with a different spelling. Gorgeous name isn't it?

Agree with lou33 about your number

lou33 Thu 03-Feb-05 22:35:43

cp. one netter did the same thing and received disturbing calls for a long time afterwards

ChicPea Thu 03-Feb-05 22:43:48

Yes, I was quite surprised to see a phone number. I would delete it ASAP. There are some strange people out there....

kateandtoby Tue 08-Feb-05 15:07:48

hi couchpotato are you still looking for extra hrs? i am in finchley and looking for 2+ days aweek from june...

ahmeee Tue 01-Mar-05 07:52:06

hi fatnhap, i understand how u feel cos i hv a toddler of my own. but he's now grown up already, and i can spare some time for just a little extra cash. my time is flexible so u can leave your baby with me whenever u want to get a bit of a break. i live just along fortis green, intd pls email yangwenhui@btinternet.com, tks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now