Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CHILDMINDER NEAR HATHAWAY NURSERIE (West London)

(8 Posts)
MrsBigD Sun 16-Jan-05 11:31:01

As my cm is mosying off to Pakistan for an indefinite length of time I unfortunately have to start looking for a replacement as I was planning to go back to work (not sure about hours yet though)

Does anybody know of anyone in the Hathaway Nursery area who might have vacancies for a 5/6 month old and a 3 year old?

Had a look on childcarelink but nobody seems to have Hathaway in their pick-up routine

Cheers

Uwila Sun 16-Jan-05 21:08:24

Hi Mrs. Big D,
You might want to contact childcarelink (or Ofsted?) for names because not everyone chooses to be advertised on the web. I did thi a couple of years ago in Epso, and found that there were a lot more chilminders around than there were on the website.

Good luck!

jane313 Sun 16-Jan-05 21:11:45

hello mrs big d. The ealing website has a list of childminders

unicorn Sun 16-Jan-05 21:11:50

mrsbigd!!
Hiya again!!!

Have you checked out Pitshanger play centre?
there are adverts on the board there ( I was at a party there) for nannies/childminders etc...

worth a check? or I can have a word with a pal who lives in your area and see if she may know of anyone?

MrsBigD Sun 16-Jan-05 21:29:53

Unicorn, thanks, will have to check out the PH Playcenter. Thought it was closed in winter though? Will also have a look on the nursery board when dd starts coming Thursday

If you could check with your friend that would be great

It's a real bummer with my cm flying off... probably to marry of her daughters 21 & 22 actually we think... the younger one doesn't mind at all as she can't be bothered with men and dating etc.

bluebear Sun 16-Jan-05 21:41:35

I'm with Uwila - try ringing 020 8825 5588 (Ealing children's info service) and getting them to search for you - some childminders choose not to put their details on the web...if you do use the web the coucil website list of childminders with vacancies is much easier to use and gives you more info (like cm's street name) than the childcare-link one.

If you are interested in nanny-sharing you could CAT me as I am holding the Ealing 135 nanny-share register.

Good luck

MrsBigD Mon 17-Jan-05 07:17:01

THanks Bluebear

will cat you soon

bluebear Mon 17-Jan-05 21:29:03

Got your CAT and replied to it MrsBigD - good luck with finding someone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now