Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder/sitter Avail Soon

(1 Post)
FunCare Thu 13-Jan-05 14:58:04

Hello All, This is my first time on this site so im not sure if i am posting this in the correct place,so sorry if im out of place here. I am 35yrs old,from the states but have been living in dublin for the past 5yrs.I will be moving to the Midlands area this summer (Leicestershire) and would like to get a head start on offering my childcare services here. I have several yrs experience in childcare and have worked with children of all ages, newborns to teens and even twins.I can supply any references needed and am pretty flexible.So if there are any mums out there that will be looking for a minder,mothers helper or occasional sitter nearer to summer then please feel free to contact me with any questions, I would like to have something set up before i move if possible. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you in the near future. Debbie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now