Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminders Club: NVQ3 Childcare & Ed - Is anyone doing this?

(6 Posts)
KatieMac Tue 11-Jan-05 18:57:39

I'm really struggling....it's not that I spend too much time on Mumsnet ....HONEST

It's just in between C/Ming, the accounts, my DD, the house, getting the extension, arguing with Planning Permission, doing my Dads account and generally running in circles - not to mention my ME means I don't get to DO any of it

I might even give up &

I'm quite upset by it all

Sorry to moan

ssd Wed 12-Jan-05 09:26:44

Hi KM, sorry to hear you're having a hard time of it.I can imagine running your own childminding business on the scale you do must be difficult-even without all the other things you do!I only mind half of the week and I find that requiries a lot of organisation so God knows what you'll face !

Do you have much help with your business accounts?Is there anyway you could find someone who might do your and your dad's accounts for a one off fee every month or so? Maybe one of the mums at school or nursery might help a bit if you pay them a nominal fee? I know you probably can't really afford to be giving out money but I'm thinking it might be a bit less pressure for you .

Also I didn't realise you have ME - that must be very difficult.Sorry to hear that.

I probably haven't been much help,just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and I've really appreciated all of the support you've always given me!

Hope things ease up soon...

RTKangaMummy Wed 12-Jan-05 09:39:33

KMc sorry to hear about the hard time you are having.

I didnt realise you had ME either.

I dont know anything about NVQs

Have you asked at citizens advice if there is anyone that can help with planning, and or accounts.

I think ssd idea about asking a mum at school is a good one. Apart from the privacy aspect.

Hope something happens soon for you

sending you cyberhugs {{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}

KatieMac Wed 12-Jan-05 20:03:00

Sorry to whinge ladies - thanks for the support

Hopefully I'll just knuckle down and get it done

I appreciate your help - I may be a little depressed - I often am in the winter.....

RTKangaMummy Wed 12-Jan-05 20:03:57

that is ok sorry couldn't be more constuctive

KatieMac Wed 12-Jan-05 20:20:28

The sympathy helped...Honest

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: