Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Newly Registered Childminder Immediate Availability RM3

(2 Posts)
LittleLise Tue 19-Feb-08 16:30:05

I am a newly registered childminder in Harold Hill. I have 5 places available, part time, full time, after school, before school, school holidays etc. If you would like any more information please contact me. Thanks
Lisa

GraceKChildminding Wed 03-Aug-16 14:08:59

Hi Everyone! Welcome for visiting this page and we believe you will have something that will interest you for viewing. We are a childcare professional that is committed to providing high standards of care and learning for your children

My name is Abidemi (Abi). I am a fully qualified OFSTED registered Childminder centred in the Harold Hill. I am a member of Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years (PACEY), fully insured, and trained in paediatric first aid. My staff and I are experts in professional Early Years and Childcare provision.

We have created a high quality setting which is welcoming, warm, safe and stimulating environment for children to play and learn and be able to grow their confidence.

We have a concise, and well written policies and procedures which are made available to all parents to view at all times.

We also have a suitable assistant fully understands the Early years requirement and know his/her roles.

We have obtained our enhanced criminal records checked that is DBS checked.

We live in a three-bedroom semi-detached house with a large, full enclose garden which have two swings; one for baby and toddles under 5's and other for over 5's children. Again, we got two slides for toddles under 5's and over 5's children; trampoline and playhouse.

However, we have also got various outdoor activities in place for children to enjoy while they are in our setting which includes crafts, cooking, messy play with play dough, story time, role play, play house, sand pit, water play with all kind of water equipment, dance time and musical activities. As well as, we will be taking babies and toddles to playgroups and centres. We have in place twin buggy, high chair, rocker, baby gym and so on.

We will be going to various places during the weekend such as Stay & Play Children Play Area, Farms, Play areas, Seven stories, Seasides, Museums, Parks and much more.

We have indoor toys/equipment which we provide a variety of Adult lead and Child lead activities through the day.

We have all kinds of chalk boards for the children to enjoy use their imagination on the fences we have Letters and numbers on the fence and lots more to do.

All equipment is cleaned on a regular basis and checked for breakage and replaced.

My Qualifications
GCSE's
BA Education and Community Development
PEGC – Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
Understand how to set up a home-based childcare service- Level 3
Paediatric First Aid Certificate
Food Hygiene & Safety
Introduction to Safeguarding Children
Child Protection
The Prevent Duty
Female Genital Mutilation
Introduction to Date Protection
Full clean UK Driving license and do drive a 7 seater and fully insured on my car for other outings

My Experience
Over the last 4 years I have been working with children as a registered nanny with Ofsted as part time in the school holidays before I later changed to a registered childminder in 2016 and have experience with children 2 months to 12 years old and over. Again, my main profession was teaching. I did my postgraduate course on – Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector in 2011. During this time, I worked in various adult colleges as a numeracy teacher. After 4 years of working with adults, I decided to pursue a career in working with children, as I have always wanted to spend more quality time with my children and help them by guiding them through their Early Years Stage by myself because I know that this stage is very crucial, especially in terms of the success or failure in areas of learning and development

Baby - £5.50 per hour /£66.00 per day
Under 5's - £4.70 per child / £56.40 per day
Over 5's- £3.50 per child
Drop offs / pick ups (£5.00)
£1.20 per mileage
Early morning dressing up for school £2.00

We provide drop offs and pick ups at St Ursula's Infant & Primary School,
Hilldene Primary School and Brookside Primary School. Contact for details

Before/After School (1 hour- £3.50, 3 hours -£10.50)
School Holiday only inc food all day

Breakfast (£1.00), morning snack, lunch (2.00), afternoon snack and dinner (£2.00) (these are at set times) plus refreshments throughout the day. All dietary requirements can be met

Overnight Care is available from Monday to Sunday 7.00 pm to 6.00 am. £6.00 per hour.

Offer Pay-As-You-Go service
For instance if you do need to catch up on sleep, housework, shop without the kids or just need a break, a doctor or dentist appointment, ever need cover for your childminders holidays, want to pop to the gym or go for a swim and so on.

15 hours fee place for early education and childcare for eligible two, three and four years old available term time only.

Childcare vouchers are also accepted

We have spaces available for children age 0 - 8 years and above in a safe, relaxed and vibrant environment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now