Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

@@@@@@@@@@CM STAFF ROOM - FRIDAY 28TH@@@@@@@@

(50 Posts)
MaureenMLove Fri 28-Sep-07 08:14:59

<pins notice to notice board>

Shoshable Fri 28-Sep-07 08:16:46

Time warps thru from the planet she lives on grin

MaureenMLove Fri 28-Sep-07 08:18:52

'It has been noted that due to the fact that our brians are either old or muddled (for some that my mean both) some of us seem to stuggle to appear in the right days staff room. Mentioning no names, but Thursdays staff room was opened again this morning and I also noticed that last Thursdays staff room was opened again yesterday! (you know who you are!) I have therefore opened todays staff room with the date on it, for the more literately challenged amongst us!'

Good morning and have a nice day! grin

Katymac Fri 28-Sep-07 08:22:12

<<didn't even notice>>

Morning allwink

Shoshable Fri 28-Sep-07 08:23:46

Do you mean me grin

sorry miss, wont do it again miss, promise miss.

MaureenMLove Fri 28-Sep-07 08:25:19

I opened it in completely the wrong section once! I don't think it was even slightly child related either!

Shoshable Fri 28-Sep-07 08:28:32

see thats cos we are such hard working CM's that we only get two mins to open before we startgrin

[lying through her teeth was up drinking coffee, and eating crumpets at 5.30 so had planty of time to make sure it was the right day]

PinkChick Fri 28-Sep-07 09:32:42

well im leeeeaaaving, on a focus jet plaaaane..dont know when i'll be back again sunday...leaaaaaaving on a ..la la la....

off to sunny blackpool for weekendhmm!, please pray for me, i may be blown away thinks DMOwinkgrin..should be washing hair and packing..better gooooooo.xxxxx

MaureenMLove Fri 28-Sep-07 09:36:06

For any particular reason PC, or just a beano?

PinkChick Fri 28-Sep-07 09:37:43

taking dd to see illuminations, taking mum too as she hasnt been to blackpool for years, loves trashy shops and could come in useful as a babysitter although she doesnt know yetwink..cant wait, huuuge fireworks display on tonight people from canada australia etc grand finale so should be good and loudgrin

MaureenMLove Fri 28-Sep-07 09:42:57

Sounds like a really fun weekend. Wrap up warm! I haven't been to Blackpool for about 15 years! I had a friends whos parents had a hotel on the Golden Mile and we went for New Years Eve. I think we just went from hotel to hotel for the entire night and finished with breakfast back at our hotel!

MaureenMLove Fri 28-Sep-07 09:54:30

Right, whose own kids or mindees have Kickers? Coz I've got two here today, both wearing Kickers and they are such a pain! It takes twice as long to go out because getting the damn things on, let alone tying the laces and it takes twice as long to get settled when you're back home! WHY? eh eh WHY?

Rant over, as you were!

hennipenni Fri 28-Sep-07 10:09:44

Hi Mo, none of mine have kickers. The seasons favourite with mindee 2 is Wellies topped of with a lovely jester style hat which takes on a purple colour! All worn indoors ofcourse!

Being fed "baby food" at the moment by mindee YUM!

DDs birthday today, can't beleive my middle baby is 10 yrs old, it has gone so fast. She's having a sleepover tomorrow with 6 of her friends (HP ponders the thought of 7 hyper 10 yr olds at 2am and decides that she's gonna go clubbing and leave them to the tender mercies of DHgrin).- Or should that be leaving DH to their tender mercies grin

becksmummy Fri 28-Sep-07 10:31:32

Hi, it's my first time in the staff room, thought as mindee and dd are both fast asleep would make a cuppa and have a few mins to myself!

Have been minding since Feb but only had 1 mindee, feel like a 'proper' childminder now as since sept i'm almost full!!

hennipenni Fri 28-Sep-07 11:04:36

Hello Becksmummy, not many people around at this time of the morning but there will be later. Got to dash- nursery run calling.

PinkChick Fri 28-Sep-07 11:27:54

Hi Becsmummysmile..Mo, tell the parents to get the velcro ones<<lightbulb alert>>..much easier, lo can do them but still ruin as soon as they play out one time!

Hennipenni, happy birthday to you LO(not so LO now tho?!)

Mo we're staying in the big blue, right on pleasure beach so if v.cold not much walking to do, but have got northface whatsername jacket with me!smile

and i shouldnt be on here!...gotta go..bye everyone..have nice weekend.xxxx

PinkChick Fri 28-Sep-07 11:29:34

shall i pretend im flouncing cos i wont be here all weekend???

Right you lot, im sick o yerall n am off ter av mesel a suga dummy(proper boro accentwink..al neva be back, eva agen........................................................till mondaywink

MaureenMLove Fri 28-Sep-07 11:34:09

Welcome, Becks! Nice weekend head then Hennie! I'm doing the same next Friday for dd, who will be 12. Thankfully she's only having 3 friends over though and I'll leve them to it!

MaureenMLove Fri 28-Sep-07 11:35:35

Mind the door doesn't hit you up the arse on the way out! grin

looneytune Fri 28-Sep-07 11:39:25

Morning all.

Henni - happy birthday to your lo Oh, and that's for your help on my thread, god, can't believe that other person thinking I treat mindees like dogs! shock

looneytune Fri 28-Sep-07 11:39:48

welcome becksmummy

MaureenMLove Fri 28-Sep-07 11:43:20

What? Where? I've been so busy this morning, what have I missed?

looneytune Fri 28-Sep-07 11:49:17

My thread about drop offs

looneytune Fri 28-Sep-07 12:25:05

Thanks for those who posted on there, about to go on school run but can I ask another question........every now and then double pay baby's mum (we all know the one by now wink) texts instead of emails and lets me know she's not on email and says she's just checking all is ok. What if I'm out of credit? Is it my duty to have the credit to reply?

hennipenni Fri 28-Sep-07 12:26:59

Looney, you should always have credit incase you need to make urgent contact when out an about,(says she who often runs out of credit!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now