Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Staff room .......................Thursday

(8 Posts)
Shoshable Fri 28-Sep-07 06:46:01

Busy herself, putting on the kettel, taking out fresh baked cakes, English Muffins, homemade Strawberry Jam grin

(I wish, couldnt bake a thing DH has made it all)

Notices Nick go passed the window so puts his mug out.

Shoshable Fri 28-Sep-07 07:00:45

makes a strong Coffee and goes out to tackle debugging, as two sets of parents just phoned in that Lo's have tummy bug.

Dons mask, Hairnet, and protective white paper outfit, and DDT, spray canister on back.

Alert light flashes on and of red.

OK COMING IN.

Katymac Fri 28-Sep-07 07:44:04

Morning all

No coffee for me

We might have a deslime day today - ALL the children have colds

LoveMyGirls Fri 28-Sep-07 08:05:39

Morning all!

KaySamuels Fri 28-Sep-07 08:11:25

Morning all, just been cathcing up on the holidays thread. No tea for me I am drinking water {preen}. grin
Katymac - you make a good point, when I went on foundation stage briefing I was sat with managers and head teachers too, and the lady who presented it really bigged cms up, which was lovely. It was overwhelming though. Like you say they all have budget assistance, and teams to help them implement new things. Went to CAF briefing last night and was same thing there.

I am waiting for baby to arrive again! grin

MaureenMLove Fri 28-Sep-07 08:12:18

Er hmm Please god tell me its Friday and not Thursdy again?

Shoshable Fri 28-Sep-07 08:15:20

hmm done it again havnt I grin

KaySamuels Fri 28-Sep-07 08:21:48

shock grin Didn't even notice!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now