Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Perhaps a stab in the dark.......emergency childcare in Bristol - do you know of anyone.....

(2 Posts)
TheQueenOfQuotes Mon 24-Sep-07 21:29:41

decent that could take 7yr old, a 3yr old and 4 month old as a one off??

I'm also being slightly "preemptive" here too. The reason I'm looking for someone/some place is that my Grandad almost certainly doesn't have long left now.

When my Gran died it was rather out of the blue and we ended up finding the first available childminder in Weston (where they lived at the time) to have them while we attended the funeral - as it happens they couple we found were fantastic - and I almost wished we lived in Weston so I could use them again smile.

However this time we know that he's probably not got long left.....and even if he does suprise us all (again) by pulling through I'd like to have more of an idea where to look.

So.....any bright ideas for me?

looneytune Tue 25-Sep-07 08:59:17

Have a look at this website, quite a few of us childminders are on here so hopefully someone will be in your area

HTH and sorry about your grandad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now