Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

does anyone know how you find out if someone is using your registration no

(5 Posts)
bigdonna Sat 15-Sep-07 10:38:36

hi just wondering if anyone knows how to find out if an ex mindee is still using my reg no,as just found out he is going to someone else.even though they left oweing money

PinkChick Sat 15-Sep-07 19:54:37

maybe contact working tax credits? or ofsted may have experience in this in fact i bet my life on it, so they should be able to point you in right direction?

Kiddi Sat 15-Sep-07 21:29:35

phone tax credits, Im pretty sure they have a adepartment for this. All you need to do, is leave your details, reg no and ex- clients details and tell them they are no longer using your childcare service, and the date or period that they last paid you for. Not malicious, it just means you are less likely to get queried yourself for apparently over earning compared to your declared income.

bigdonna Sun 16-Sep-07 16:12:49

thanks for that i will try ringing monday,i dont want them to get in trouble,im just not sure if they are leaving their baby with a friend and using my reg no to get tax credits.

Katymac Sun 16-Sep-07 16:35:43

I wish we had to do a 3-monthly return to the TC office

Who we had and how much money we received

We have to keep the records anyway so we might as well tell them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now