Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

has anyone got

(8 Posts)
franyfroo Fri 14-Sep-07 09:53:41

a policy that covers sex discrimination............a friend had ofsted round and they said she needed one? i have equal concern, but not sure it is enough!

looneytune Fri 14-Sep-07 10:28:44

Oh FFS, it's getting crazy, WTF are we supposed to say in a policy about children for this?????!!!!!

My answer......NO I don't have one! grin

ayla99 Fri 14-Sep-07 13:31:25

would have thought equal opportunities policy would cover it eg:
Bromley CMA

dmo Fri 14-Sep-07 14:16:37

angry

Shoshable Fri 14-Sep-07 14:22:27

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ThePrisoner Fri 14-Sep-07 18:29:15

Surely equal opps would cover this? Wouldn't it just be concerned with "all toys for everybody" type of thing?

I am convinced that if Ofsted don't like you, they will invent something to annoy you with.

franyfroo Sat 15-Sep-07 09:59:31

I think you are right TP. I am leaving my policies as they are. I cant keep spending all my free time running around for OFSTED, its no wonder so many cms are just giving up.

smeeinit Sat 15-Sep-07 10:16:55

oh ffs! what next???
its stuff like this that really makes me consider quitting childminding sad
its getting bloody ridiculous! angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now