Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM CLUB: Anyone got something on windows to stop pests coming in???

(7 Posts)
looneytune Thu 13-Sep-07 16:34:00

Hello

Just heard a buzzing noise through the intercom where baby was napping and luckily it was just a fly. It really scared me as what if it was a wasp and baby got stung (we've been having problems with wasps coming in the lounge window for the last week and it's really annoying!!!)

Just wondered if any of you have that mesh type stuff a lot of places abroad have? Any idea where I can get some from?

TIA

looneytune Thu 13-Sep-07 18:37:15

Probably not then?

hennipenni Thu 13-Sep-07 20:09:20

Hi LT, I don't use anything but you could try this company www.flyscreens.biz/

ThePrisoner Thu 13-Sep-07 20:11:30

Am apologising in advance here ... but your question does sound really funny.

I don't think that you should call the angelic angels that we childmind "pests". And if it is pouring with rain, you really should let the children come back in (preferably through the door though).

grin

hennipenni Thu 13-Sep-07 20:17:26

LOL at TP!grin

MaureenMLove Thu 13-Sep-07 20:23:20

grin The only pest I have a problem with is dh and there ain't a mesh thing big enough to keep himout! grin

But seriously folks, why don't you get one of those mossy nets from Ikea to hang over the cot if you are worried?

looneytune Fri 14-Sep-07 10:19:08

I'm so glad everyone took this so seriously!!! gringringringringringrin

I know it sounds really silly me asking this but we DO have a bit of a wasp problem atm and the cot is very near the window. I like the net over the cot idea, thanks I just want peace of mind as I know a couple of people who have to carry epi-pens in case they get stung and I worry much more about other peoples children

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now