Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

********** STAFF ROOM - Thursday **********

(21 Posts)
looneytune Thu 13-Sep-07 09:31:47

Where is everyone this morning????

Kettle is on so if you want a drink you better be quick!

Just popping out to clear the mess up whilst baby has her nap and hopefully kettle will have boiled by the time I return.

saltire Thu 13-Sep-07 09:36:03

I'm here, just been on another thread discussing the footie last night. Scotland WON. We actually beat France! So have been discusing that an the stupi jackie Burd woman who does the Scottish news.

I'll make tea

looneytune Thu 13-Sep-07 09:41:56

Morning

Yes, we didn't watch the match but when watching England we saw the results and were pleased

Thanks for making the tea, I forgot the kettle was boiling and ended up starting another thread. I never got round to clearing the breakfast things so I'll quickly do that and then the tea should be ready to drink!

mumlove Thu 13-Sep-07 09:47:10

Morning all, just got the 1 mindee today and just packing a bag then off to toddler group.
Will have a large coffee when I get back please.

KaySamuels Thu 13-Sep-07 09:51:07

Morning smile

I am waiting for baby to arrive again - mum said would be here about 9 instead of 7.30, still not here! I don't mind but wish she would let me know. Feel like I can't hang washing out/pop to toilet/wash pots as may arrive while I am in the middle of something! Oh well mum back at work soon then we will be back to a set routine! smile

looneytune Thu 13-Sep-07 10:32:09

Off to toddler group myself. Kay, hate that when that happens (mainly when need the toilet for number 2's blush)

In case pinkchick comes in - how did you get on with the land thing?

Rubybees Thu 13-Sep-07 11:16:38

Just sitting down for a tea thanks (bit cold now though!!)

I completely forgot to place an order for dh last night so having to quickly get it for hime blush

I've got two this morning who are currently making lovely music with the piano and shakers phew, being to the park this morning again a lovely day grin weather keep up for the weekend please

Have make some cakes here have one

MaureenMLove Thu 13-Sep-07 11:29:05

Yummy cakes Ruby! Just the ticket. I've only got after schoolies today, so I've been gardening. I need to pull a small tree out in the front garden, so I need more tea and cakes to keep my strength up!

Shoshable Thu 13-Sep-07 12:35:30

Saltire where you bin, was looking for you, I had acupunture done, it is brill!!!!!!!!!! N o pain in my bad shoulder now grin

Hi everyody else by the way grin

PinkChick Thu 13-Sep-07 12:41:07

HI Chick, THE LAND..well the guy who owns it was dismisive when i asked him to clear it away as it ws pulling our fence down, but dp said to not broach buying it until he's done it..aunty found out for me that £2000 wouldnt be a ridiculous amount to ask for itsad..but my solicitor(her sister) wouldnt chargemuch to sort it out for ussmile..so, after the sketchy phone call with owner, i am now hoping he thinks 'bugger her' and doesnt bother doing anything, in which case i shall pull my own fence down and clear the land(erm..actually will get dp to do that bit!grin)and if/when he says anything, ill say the ivy which is pulling fence down, collapsed it so we decided to do the job ourselves..og and put some decking down and a water feature in at same timewink...the bugger better not pull my lovey tree down tho!(on his land, but hides the units from view!)..ill tie myself to itgrin

Shoshable Thu 13-Sep-07 12:56:46

PC When i looked at your post I thought ouweretalking toyourself,

AND TAT WAS PED ONNEW KEBD IT ONLDOES ON MN

WAHWAHWAHWAHWAH

PinkChick Thu 13-Sep-07 13:00:07

you been on the wine or your keyboard playing up again??wink

Shoshable Thu 13-Sep-07 13:04:11

Chick its a new keyboard, I type the word look up anbd only half the word is there shock It only happens on MN, I can type on MSN, Word etc, and it types fine Just MN

MaureenMLove Thu 13-Sep-07 13:08:39

Maybe your computer is trying to tell you something. Like it time to get off MN! grin

Shoshable Thu 13-Sep-07 13:12:42

grin Its driving me mad dosnt do it all the time just now and again, I end up typing on word and cutting and pasting grin Cod reckons I need new batteries.

Rubybees Thu 13-Sep-07 13:34:15

I'm back grin my dd is also having a nap today yeah 3 fast asleep - I feel so tired today sad so it's nice to have a cuppa. I hope I'm not coming down with anything loads of people seem to be having colds at the moment

KaySamuels Thu 13-Sep-07 13:47:09

Mum with baby text me at 11:30 to say not coming! At least she let me know, some days I don't hear anything at all!

So it turns out I am only working school runs today!

MaureenMLove Thu 13-Sep-07 14:15:42

Me too Kay, its great isn't it? I do that every Wednesday and Thursday. Wednesday is cm paper work day and Thursdays is ALL MINE!

saltire Thu 13-Sep-07 14:18:02

I've been in bed, tired beyond belief, as side effect of Fibromyalgia I believe. hae you seen our new toy lovely Tech gave us?

look, we can cross out words

MaureenMLove Thu 13-Sep-07 14:41:49

Ohh I like that !grin

Katymac Thu 13-Sep-07 14:42:33

Hi everyone - hows things?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now