Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Experienced, reliable nanny available!

(1 Post)
HarrietUk Fri 24-Aug-07 18:35:21

Hello )
I am a 23 year old nanny with more than 5 years experience. I have cared for children aged newborn - early teens and have experience caring for children with special and behavioural needs.

I am ideally looking for a live-in position around the north-west area of England with any number of children and any ages.

I have achieved a first aid certificate in 2000 and also gained a food hygiene certificate so i'm more than happy to cook the childrens and the parents meals. I will also help out with pet care if required!

If you are looking for a nanny and would like more information, please email me at harrietuk2007@yahoo.co.uk or leave a message on here and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

I am also available for weddings, temporary care, night care and holiday care. CV and references available upon request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now