Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

.............Trunkybun.............. .waterproofs for mindees

(8 Posts)
Shoshable Wed 08-Aug-07 13:51:14

think it was trunky that yesterday said about buying waterproofs, I bougfht these last year really worth it www.tchibo.co.uk/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/uk/-/GBP/TdUkBrowseCatalog-Start?CategoryName=p review&source=ABE

Shoshable Wed 08-Aug-07 16:50:25

bump for trunky

trunkybun Wed 08-Aug-07 18:56:59

Thanks so much for that shosh' I've now ordered 2 pairs over trousers. Trouble is ordered lots of other stuff too Ho Humm!

Shoshable Wed 08-Aug-07 18:58:21

you sound like me. have you changed names or do i know you?

my over trousers have just done their third winter and third child.

trunkybun Wed 08-Aug-07 19:19:59

I don't think anyone knows me on here yet!! I'm a bit of a lurker and never seem to have time to say much although I have learnt a lot from others questions! I may post later though for advice about settling in a new mindee, but first I'm off to pour myself a glass of vino collapso as am totally cream crackered today

alibubbles Wed 08-Aug-07 21:22:03

I had waterproof trousers made to measure for all my mindies in a unisex colour. They were made by a lady who I met at National Conference, her name will come to me.
They are in a lovely soft breathable fabric, but waterproof.
She elasticated the leg cuffs to make them easier to stick inside wellies, along with slippers and a gingham bag appliqued with their name, which I also provide. I use it to store their hats, gloves etc, though I have an ample supply of all those too!

I got some fabulous coats in TKMaxx redcuced from 24.99 to £7 each, lovely floral roses, dotty ones and 'boy' designs too.

Shoshable Wed 08-Aug-07 21:39:28

I bought one of those shoe holders that go over the door, all the mindees have a pocket and hats and gloves go in them, the children all have a drawer in the hallway as well which keeps all their belongings in, cos I really am not organised and that way I dont lose everything

macmama73 Wed 08-Aug-07 21:39:49

Am watching this thread with interest as my DD is hell on waterproofs. 2 years of kindergarten and 5 pairs of trousers. It would help if she would stop climbing trees in them. Have tried cheapy ones and expensive ones. Nothing lasts.

I have bought the tschibo ones thought, they were good but very warm as they are fleece lined.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now